Former House Speaker NancyPelosi bought stock in initial public offerings (IPOs) that earned hefty returns while she had access to insider information that would have been illegal for an average citizen to trade with - even though it's perfectly legal for elected officials, CBS's "60 Minutes" reported Sunday night.
"Mr. Pelosi's investments are separate from hers, and they have separate careers." So NancyPelosi's vineyard, property, salary, and stock add up to a substantial amount of income, but if her net worth is really estimated to be up to a whopping $100 million, where is the rest of the money coming from?…
Nov 15, 2011Did NancyPelosi profit from Visa stock purchases? Democrat NancyPelosi was put in the spotlight by a '60 Minutes' report on insider trading by Congress. What do NancyPelosi's purchases of Visa ...
Sep 19, 2019Revealed: how US senators invest in firms they are supposedtoregulate Analysis of financial disclosure data shows 51 senators and their spouses have as much as $96m invested in corporate stocks ...
Revealed: How U.S. Senators Invest in the Firms They're SupposedtoRegulate. As they legislate on important matters, over 50 senators enjoy investments in major communications, defense, finance, energy, and health companies that Congress oversees.
The same phenomenon of senators owning stockin industries they oversee exists in many other Senate committees. Senators have between $8.3 million and $22 million invested in the communications and electronics sector, including up to $4.2 million in internet companies and as much as $4.1 million in computer software businesses. Sen.
Revealed: how US senators invest in firms they are supposedtoregulate | US Senate | The Guardian Some senators want to do away with these perceived conflicts of interest. Senator Elizabeth Warren introduced anti-corruption legislation in August 2018 that included a ban on members of Congress, senior congressional staff, cabinet secretaries, White House staff,…
Revealed: how US senators invest in the firms they're supposedtoregulate Source: The Guardian Analysis of financial disclosure data shows 51 senators and their spouses have as much as $96m invested in corporate stocks.
Nov 14, 2014Top 10 stocks members of Congress own. ... It turns out that some of the most popular stocksin Congress are companies that spend the heaviest on lobbying. ... though they may have money in the ...
US Senators Have Reportedly Piled Up To $96 Million Into Stocks, Including CompaniesTheyRegulate. Fifty-one US senators and their spouses have up to $96 million invested in corporate stocks, raising conflict of interest concerns because many of them could pass laws that help those businesses and thus enrich themselves. ...
In the Face of Pandemic, the U.S. Senate Sells Stocks and Plays Politics With Our Lives; Share on Facebook Share on Twitter. In the Face of Pandemic, the U.S. Senate Sells Stocks and Plays Politics With Our Lives. Posted at 4:00 am on March 20, 2020 by Joe Cunningham. Share on Facebook.
This project combinesCrowdsourced Forensics,top former and current FBI, CIA, GAO & SEC officers, 60 Minutes-class investigative reporters and open-source collaborative AI software to END CORRUPTION IN AMERICA!
These transparency sites auto-mirror themselves globally on open server space. Billions of average citizens are learning and practicing private investigation techniques and sharing 100% legal P2P anti-corruption methods and transparency practices to help erase political corruption. We have a 100% take-down rate on our targets.
We Are THE NETWORK!
Department of Energy Staff (ie: Chu), White House Staff (ie: Emanual), CIA staff (ie: Woolsey) owned the rare earth (ie: lithium, indium) mining scam stock (ie: Goldman Sachs transfers) market securities from foreign countries (ie: Afghanistan) which only benefited themselves, Elon Musk and his Silicon Valley Cartel.
OUR DEMAND FOR JUSTICE!
Who owes us payments for our damages, whistle-blower fees, Constitutional rights violations, losses and harms?
US-DOJ, US-SSA, US-SEC, US-FTC, US-DOE must pay us
What are we demanding:
1.) Our Legal Counsel provision rights, 2.) a jury trial to secure our damages, 3.) an end to the politically sponsored cover-up, 4.) a public Senate hearing and 5.) delivery of the FBI-302 reports to Congress!
We have been blockaded from those rights because famous politicians are embarrassed by the FBI-class evidence we have!
- Famous political figures use the trillions of dollars in government treasuries and the stock market for illicit profiteering by rigging the system exclusively for themselves and their crony insiders.
- They attacked us using government taxpayer funded media (Fusion GPS, Black Cube, Google, Pysops, Gizmodo, Media Matters, Blumenthal, etc.) and spy agency tools because we competed with their businesses and reported their crimes.
- San Francisco Bay Area government has as many corrupt politicians as Chicago and relies on the same RICO-violating insider corruption network to operate; as proven by deep AI searches of their financial records. Arrests of those officials is now underway.
- Silicon Valley law enforcement records prove that these tech oligarchs engage in an organized, racketeering-based, massive sex trafficking, tax evasion, anti-trust violating, spousal abuse, money laundering, black-listing, racist, ageist, political bribery, crony racketeering crime Cartel.
- Famous U.S. Senators, Governors and their staff knowingly engage in, finance, operate and benefit from these crimes in exchange for search engine manipulation and stock market assets.
- Silicon Valley and Hollywood media companies censor and cover-up news coverage of these crimes because they have a financial connection to the perpetrators.
- Most of the government officials working on our case were hand-picked by our business adversaries. Our case has never been fairly reviewed by non-biased, non-conflicted officials. Our FBI-class associates have not found a single entity in our case reviews, or determinations, who was not either: financed by, friends, with, sleeping with, dating the staff of, holding stock market assets in, promised a revolving door job or government service contracts from, partying with, personal friends with, photographed at private events with, exchanging emails with, business associates of or directed by; one of those business adversaries, or the Senators and politicians that those business adversaries pay campaign finances to, or supply political digital services to.
FOLLOW AND SHARE THE WEBCASTS:
JOIN MILLIONS OF VIEWERS AROUND THE GLOBE AT THE CASE WEBCAST AT
We Reported This Crime To These Officials And They Did Nothing To Help Us!
We sent certified letters, time stamped emails, fed-ex reports, tracked USPS documents, FBI-FD-302 drafts, broadcast news reports and filed federal multiple lawsuits that are on public record. Many of these officials did NOTHING to help us and everything to stonewall and cover-up the crimes because many of them are engaged in the bribes, kick-backs, payola, revolving doors, search engine rigging, black-lists, stock market insider trading and securities protection rackets. Now we are making certain that every member of the public has these facts by delivering this information to 100,000, or more, different voter and citizens per day. We have digital proof of receipt with the following parties:
Senator Dianne Feinstein
Bill Cooper, U.S. Department of Energy General Counsel
San Francisco FBI officer Patricia Rich
San Francisco FBI office, 450 Golden Gate, Duty Officer
San Francisco FBI office Director David Johnson
San Francisco Police Department, Case # receipt received
San Mateo Police Department, Public Record
42 Different officials at GAO per their direct emails
16 different officials at the SEC per their direct emails
Secretary of Energy Moniz
Senator Nancy Pelosi
Senator Jared Huffman
Margrethe Vestager, EU
Rep. Jackie Speier
Jerry Brown’s Justice Department Lead: Ken Alex
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder
FBI Director James Comey
DOJ - Inspector General
Cecelia Howell, Office of Investor Education & Advocacy, SEC
Department of Energy Inspector General
Secretary of Energy Steven Chu
White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs
White House Advisor David Axelrod
California Attorney General Kamala Harris
Senator Barbara Boxer
California Secretary of State’s Office
California Crime Victims Board – vcgcb.ca.gov
United States Department of Justice – Obama Administration
FBI – Obama Administration
SEC – Obama Administration
CFTC – Obama Administration
Secret Service – Obama Administration
Social Security Administration, Office of the Inspector General
Rebecca Alery, Staffer to Congressman Emmer
Carly Atchison, Communications Director to Congressman Emmer
Trey Gowdy - U.S. Congress
Anti-trust Office, USDOJ
Abbey Rime, press organizer for Congressman Tom Rime
Citizen Complaint Center, Antitrust Division, Department of Justice
Paul Kangas, Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, Micheal Arrington, The Other Half of the FBI, Peter T., Tim Redmond, Marita Noon, Christine L, Gary D. Conley, Seth Rich, Rajeeve Motwani, Aaron Hillel Swartz, The ACLU, Art Agnos, Dodie Rosekrans, The Former Intelligence Officers Of America, Henry Dakin, The Dakin Project, Chet Helms, The Brown Estate, Tom P., Tim D., Planetree, DuckDuckgo, CERN, Linux Foundation, Mercer Fund, COA, Judicial Watch, John F. Bennett, Craig D. Fair, Christopher Wray and the crowd-sourced members of the public assisting in this effort to end political corruption in America!