With an idea suggested to the victims by the members of Congress, the victims, essentially; helped the United States government "sue itself"! With encouragement from Congressional staff, they undertook a multi-million dollar, decade-long, epic series of public-interest, anti-corruption lawsuits. The effort was financed by public-interest grants and supported by White House lawyers, Congress and community organizations as an anti-corruption project.
First, with a unique new kind of pioneering federal lawsuit, victims established, in federal court, — FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LEGAL HISTORY — that political cronyism is a valid basis for a claim of arbitrary-and-capricious agency action under the Administrative Procedure Act. See: Federal Case One, (D.D.C. 2015). The victims created new federal law around this.
Second, they prevailed in the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit on their appeal of the district court’s ruling that an agency may escape judicial review of its action by requesting a voluntary remand but refusing to reconsider its initial denial of an application. See: Case Federal Two, (D.C. Cir. 2017). The Washington DC Circuit agreed with the victims that an agency may only seek a remand if it promises to reconsider its initial decision. It is because of that victory that the government, under court order is now re-doing the victims applications and GAO, FBI, IG's and Congressional oversight offices are watching to assure effective ethics and transparency.
Third, these cases placed, on permanent public record, one of the most detailed documentation sets, ever assembled, about how modern political West Coast "Dark Money" conduits operate. The legal team hired ex-FBI, CIA and SEC experts to track down covert bank accounts, revolving door bribes, insider stock trades and other payola between the victim's competitors and public officials. This documentation now prevents the use of those kinds of criminal efforts, in the future, by exposing the oligarchs tactics to the public.
Fourth, the victim's team engaged in the interdiction and termination of corrupt agency executives, contractors and their financiers. This included some of the most well-known names in Washington, DC, at the time. Many of them were, and are still being, investigated and surveilled by the FBI, GAO, SEC and Congress. In the course of this case, victims campaigned for the new law called THE AMERICAN JOBS ACT which created the first SEC approval of legal "Crowd-Funding", which allowed start-ups to get funding without going through the Palo Alto "Vulture Capitalists". Eric Holder was the top attorney on the federal side. He was terminated mid-case. Secretary of Energy Steven Chu was sued personally in this case and quit. Rogue CIA outfit: In-Q-Tel, (financiers and technology suppliers to Facebook and Google), were sued and a federal audit of their status was filed for with Congress and they were forced to close their Silicon Valley office. The FBI is still investigating them.
Fifth, and most important, the effort put every corrupt political scheme on notice that they WILL be found out and interdicted!
So what is the status of this legal venture?: The victims group WON on every single aspect of their public-interest litigation goals EXCEPT they STILL have yet to be recompensed for their damages! They continue to fight for their damages compensation from State and Federal ahencies.
IMAGINE LIVING IN A WORLD WHERE ALMOST EVERY ONE OF THE PUBLIC OFFICIALS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU TURNED OUT TO BE YOUR BUSINESS COMPETITORS. IMAGINE HAVING THEM USE GOVERNMENT RESOURCES TO PROFIT, AT YOUR EXPENSE, BLOCKADE YOU AND TREAT DEMOCRACY LIKE A GARAGE SALE! THIS IS THAT STORY!
This is about a group of U.S. Senators, Silicon Valley Oligarchs and crooked lobbyists who commit crimes in order to manipulate over a trillion State and federal tax dollars into their, and their friends, pockets. They trade bribes in the form of: Billions of dollars of Google, Twitter, Facebook, Tesla, Netflix and Sony Pictures stock and stock warrants which is never reported to the FEC; Billions of dollars of Google, Twitter, Facebook, Tesla, Netflix and Sony Pictures search engine rigging and shadow-banning which is never reported to the FEC; Free rent; Rare-Earth mining rights; Male and female prostitutes; Cars; Dinners; Party Financing; Sports Event Tickets; Political campaign printing and mailing services "Donations"; Secret PAC Financing; Jobs in Corporations in Silicon Valley; "Consulting" contracts from McKinsey as fronted pay-off gigs; Overpriced "Speaking Engagements" which are really just pay-offs conduited for donors; Gallery art; Private jet rides and the use of Government fuel depots (ie: Google handed out NASA jet fuel to staff); Recreational drugs; Real Estate; Fake mortgages; The use of Cayman, Boca Des Tores, Swiss and related money-laundering accounts; The use of HSBC, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs and Deustche Bank money laundering accounts and covert stock accounts; Free spam and bulk mailing services owned by Silicon Valley corporations; Use of high tech law firms such as Perkins Coie, Wilson Sonsini, MoFo, Covington & Burling, etc. to conduit bribes to officials; and other means now documented by us, The FBI, the FTC, The SEC, The FEC and journalists.
They use digital media monopoly tricks to try to shut out any other viewpoints. They push issues that they believe will get more tax money allocated to "issue solutions" that they, and their friends, happen to already own the business monopolies for. They are felons yet they control some of the offices of the agencies who are supposed to arrest them. Silicon Valley bought K Street lobby firms and U.S. Senators, gave them more Dark Money than history has ever seen and then had giant tech-law firms bribe, hit-job and blockade any attempts to arrest them.
You can verify the facts yourself in the federal court records of this, and related cases, and in the hundreds of thousands of confirmed-evidence documents at hundreds of thousands of online "dead man switch" self-replicating transparency repositories, around the globe, on the web.
GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT ALL THIS? WE HAVE ANSWERS! SEE THE DETAILS AT:
OVER 120 GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATIONS IN MANY NATIONS ARE NOW IN-PROCESS USING DEEP INSIDE EVIDENCE ON THESE SUSPECTS. THE SUSPECTS WILL EITHER BE TERMINATED OR THEY WILL PAY OUR DAMAGES. THERE ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE TO THEM. THE BIGGER THEY ARE, THE HARDER THEY FALL!
The following information is from main-stream news outlets corroborated by teams of thousands of researchers, FBI reports and published court records:
A REPORT TO THE FBI, DOJ, SEC, FTC, EU,
FTC, AG'S, CONGRESS, AND RELATED AGENCIES.
OUR DEMANDS-FOR-ARRESTS AND DAMAGES RECOVERY
CONGRESSIONAL PAYOLA CORRUPTION - FROM
SOLYNDRA TO JEFFREY EPSTEIN
THE ROAD TO POLITICAL BRIBERY & PERVERSION
CITIZENS AND INVESTIGATORS HAVE JOINED TOGETHER TO END THESE
POLITICAL STOCK MARKET BRIBES, CRIMINAL CRONY
PAYOLA SCHEMES AND STATE-SPONSORED ATTACKS ON
CITIZENS OPERATED BY THIS CARTEL OF PUBLIC
OFFICIALS AND SOCIOPATH TECH-BILLIONAIRES
You may have heard about the sex scandals, tax evasion charges, stock market rigging, anti-trust violating rackets, election news shadow-banning, political bribes and vast numbers of other crimes that Jeffrey Epstein, Elon Musk, Larry Page, John Podesta, Reid Hoffman, Vinod Khosla, David Plouffe, Steve Jurvetson, Ed Buck, Tim Draper, George Soros, Jared Cohen, Steve Spinner, David Drummond, Eric Schmidt, Steve Westly, John Doerr and their associates engaged in. "Imagine 300 Harvey Weinstein's and Jeffrey Epstein's! That is The Silicon Valley Mob!"
Most of the Silicon Valley tech oligarchs and Palo Alto Sandhill Road insiders are: paying bribes to senators and other politicians; sex trafficking; extorting interns; cheating on personal and company taxes, cheating on wives and girlfriends; addicted to drugs and alcohol; beholden to a homo-erotic bromance frat house rape-culture; violating anti-trust laws, black-listing those they do not like "the look of"; racists; misogynists; hiring character assassins and defamation bloggers to attack others; manipulating elections; abusing the private data of the public; sociopaths and a narcissists; sabotaging and spying on his competitors and, generally, elitist criminals.
We have seen, for decades, a loose culture that has enabled white-collar criminals to inflict great damage on the American people and get away with it. Yes, there are exceptions. Going back two decades, the massive accounting scandal at Enron resulted in felony convictions of Kenneth Lay and Jeff Skilling. Lay died before he could be sentenced, but Skilling spent 12 years behind bars. Bernie Ebbers is still in prison for his role in the collapse of telecom giant WorldCom. And, in 2009, Bernie Madoff got a 150-year sentence for the massive Ponzi scheme he’d orchestrated over many years.
But that’s just four people. You know how many people (in this country) went to jail over the near-collapse of the U.S. economy between 2007-09? One. Former Credit Suisse trader Kareem Serageldin got 30 months for artificially inflating the price of subprime mortgages, a financial product at the very heart of the Wall Street collapse.
A judge called Serageldin’s conduct “a small piece of an overall evil climate within the bank and with many other banks.” And yet no one from any other bank or mortgage company that melted down — including Lehman Brothers, Washington Mutual, AIG, IndyMac and Countrywide, to name but a few — ever went to prison for that “evil.” No one. In 2012, the Treasury Department estimated the total lost household wealth at $19.2 trillion.
Prosecution of white-collar crime has been falling for years. Susan Long of Syracuse University, who tracks this, says the drop began during the presidency of Barack Obama (officials are criticized as having believed that executives at big banks were simply “too big to jail”) and has continued on Trump’s watch. “This year, federal prosecutors are on track to bring the fewest number of white-collar criminal cases this year in at least 33 years,” the Syracuse professor, an inductee of the National Freedom of Information Act Hall of Fame, tells me, citing government records.
Perhaps this means financial executives are better behaved? Human nature and greed being what they are makes this unlikely: “I think there’s tons more offenses out there than are being prosecuted,” Long says, adding that there are “more crimes out there than there are prosecutors to look into them.” California Senators and Sacramento stooges run rampant in white-collar crime efforts!
You may have seen photo's like this where they "pretend" to be murdering Chicago gangsters and refer to themselves as a "Mafia":
In their own emails, texts and recordings they refer to collusion, conspiracy and organized crime activities which they plan, among each other, using their K Street lobby offices, Goldman Sachs bundlers and crooked high tech mega law firms to carry out the dirty work, bribes, sex cult/trafficking and black-lists. They are more than collegiate frat house rape-culture residue. They are mobsters in khaki pants. They are sick, sociopath, criminals! They were not just pretending, they were, and are, doing the crimes! These mobsters owned, controlled, staffed, insider-traded, reviewed and directed the U.S. Department of Energy, The California AG, Controller and Governor's office, The EPA, DOJ and other government agencies
If you created a business model and launched it into the market first BUT you don’t go to the Silicon Valley cartel’s frat boy parties, sex trafficking dealers, drug dealers, frat houses, bribery lobbyists, corrupt politicians or men’s clubs, you get black-listed, ostracized, hit-jobbed, attacked, crony blockaded, spied on and IP copied.
The FBI, SEC, FEC, FTC and DOJ should indict them but these sociopath, sex-trafficking, frat boys pay epic bribes to top agency officials in order to avoid prosecution!
These self-aggrandizing, arrogant, elitist, narcissist, TED-addicted, douche-bags are the bane of the world! They must be totally exposed, doxed and indicted!
These are some of the people that conspire; via law firms, lobbyists and Black Cube/Fusion GPS-type operatives, to violate Democracy for their own egotistical perversions. They are enabled by the bubble-like echo-chamber which they create around themselves and their massive wind-fall profits produced by their collusion.
They rationalize their actions by a self-delusional belief in a "greater good" that their investment bankers whisper in their ears. These people have vast multi-million dollar personal PR and hype machine advertising services which have been hired, by each, to promote their image as "tech Jesus's". While each presents a smiley TED-Hype public face, they are funding and directing political attackers, defamation services, Gawker/Gizmodo/Fusion GPS attacks on competitors, character assassinations and other black-tech crimes. Behind the scenes, their deeds are dark and covert
Why won't federal law enforcement arrest them? Because they own people like James Comey, Eric Holder and the top bosses IN THE GOVERNMENT!
SILICON VALLEY TECH BOSSES, AND THE POLITICIANS THEY BRIBE, ARE AN "ORGANIZED CRIME CARTEL"!
Revealed: Corrupt US senators Feinstein, Reid, Pelosi, Harris invest in their friends tech firms that they are supposed to regulate and sabotage their constituent competitors using taxpayer resources!
- FEINSTEIN, REID, PELOSI, HARRIS sabotaged their constituents: ZAP Motors, Aptera, XP, Limnia, Groupon, BizRate and others in order to protect their stock in YouTube, Alphabet, Tesla, Solyndra and other crony insiders! STATE and FEDERAL AGENCY bosses, who also owned the stock in these companies, helped them do it. Federal bosses Steven Chu, Michelle Lee, Steven Rattner were massive stock manipulators and insider trading operators!
- Greedy bitch politicians even hired Fusion GPS, Black Cube and Gawker/Gizmodo Media to run character assassination attacks on their business competitors!
- CALIFORNIA AND NEVADA DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS HOLD THE LARGEST CORRUPT DARK MONEY POLITICAL PAYOLA CONDUIT PAYOLA CIRCLES IN THE WORLD!
- When Feinstein tells Perkins Coie or Covington to "Kill Them"...How far will those crooked contractors go?
Analysis of financial disclosure data shows 51 senators and their spouses have as much as $96m invested in corporate stocks
As they set national policy on important issues such as climate change, tech monopolies, medical debt and income inequality, US senators have glaring conflicts of interest, an investigation by news website Sludge and the Guardian can reveal. An analysis of personal financial disclosure data as of 16 August has found that 51 senators and their spouses have as much as $96m personally invested in corporate stocks in five key sectors: communications/electronics; defense; energy and natural resources; finance, insurance and real estate; and health.
The majority of these stocks come from public companies, and some are private.
Overall, the senators are invested in 338 companies – including tech firms such as Apple and Microsoft, oil and gas giants including ExxonMobil and Antero Midstream, telecom companies including Verizon, and major defense contractors such as Boeing – in the five sectors as categorized by Sludge.Congressional financial disclosures present investments in dollar ranges, not exact amounts, so all data in this report comes in ranges, some very wide. The median stock investment range in the five sectors for the 51 senators is between $100,000 and $365,000, while the average range of the investments is between $551,000 and nearly $1,874,000.
Not only are the senators far wealthier than most of their constituents, but they’re in a prime position to increase their wealth via policymaking.
It’s not illegal for members of Congress to have personal financial stakes in the industries on which they legislate. But such investments raise questions about lawmakers’ motivations. If a representative on the House financial services committee owns hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of stock in Bank of America, how might this investment affect their questioning of Bank of America’s CEO in a hearing? Could it influence how they legislate and vote on banking issues?
While some members of Congress do try to limit possible conflicts of interest others claim their personal finances could never influence their conduct as elected representatives of the people, or fail to acknowledge concerns about their finances.
Senator Joe Manchin, the ranking member on the Senate energy and natural resources committee, owns between $1m and $5m worth of non-public stock in his family coal business, Enersystems, making him the only Democratic senator who is directly profiting from the environmentally devastating coal business.
Despite pressure from the left, the Senate minority leader, Chuck Schumer, made Manchin the ranking member of the committee, and Manchin did not divest his coal holdings.
Some senators want to do away with these perceived conflicts of interest. Senator Elizabeth Warren introduced anti-corruption legislation in August 2018 that included a ban on members of Congress, senior congressional staff, cabinet secretaries, White House staff, federal judges and other officials from owning individual stocks, bonds, commodities, futures and other types of securities while in office.
The senators Sherrod Brown and Jeff Merkley introduced the Ban Conflicted Trading Act in December to prevent members of Congress and senior staff from trading individual corporate stocks.
Financial firms lead the way
Senators own between $28.1m and $95.6m worth of stock in the five sectors examined by Sludge and the Guardian. They have the most money invested in the finance, insurance and real estate sector due in part to the Republican senator John Hoeven’s investment in Westbrand, Inc, a private holding company that owns multiple banks, worth between roughly $5m and $25m.
Altogether, 37 senators and their spouses own between $12.8m and $48.2m worth of stock in the finance, insurance and real estate sector. They have the most money invested in the commercial banking industry, between $8.3m and $32.9m.
Senator Richard Shelby, a Republican member of the Senate banking, housing and urban affairs committee, owns between $1m and $5m worth of stock in private real estate insurance firm Tuscaloosa Title Company. Shelby sits on the housing, transportation and community development subcommittee, which has jurisdiction over the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, affordable housing, foreclosure mitigation and other housing matters, and the securities, insurance and investment subcommittee, which oversees the insurance industry.
The same phenomenon of senators owning stock in industries they oversee exists in many other Senate committees.
Senators have between $8.3m and $22m invested in the communications and electronics sector, including up to $4.2m in internet companies and as much as $4.1m in computer software businesses. Senator Shelley Moore Capito, a member of the commerce, science, and transportation committee’s subcommittee on communications, technology, innovation and the internet and the subcommittee on manufacturing, trade and consumer protection, owns between $53,000 and $194,000 worth of Microsoft stock, as much as $99,000 of Intel stock and up to $30,000 each in AT&T and Verizon stock.
Senator Jacky Rosen, who is also on both subcommittees, owns between $310,000 and $1m worth of communications and electronics stock. Her largest potential investments are as much as $265,000 in Amazon, up to $115,000 in AT&T and $100,000 in software company Adobe.
Energy and natural resources companies come up frequently in the senators’ investments; members own between $3.5m and $13.9m in stocks in this sector. As the world hurtles towards a potential climate catastrophe by 2030, senators own as much as $6.1m worth of stock in oil and gas companies. In addition, members have between $1.1m and $2.8m invested in electric and natural gas utilities stocks.
Tech stocks are most popular
While the financial sector has drawn the most investment dollars from senators, stocks in the internet and computer software and hardware industries are the most popular.
Fifteen senators own stock in Apple and in Microsoft; eleven are invested in Amazon and in Intel, and 10 own stock in Google’s parent company, Alphabet.
Republicans tend to be more eager to invest in corporate stocks; of the 25 most popular public stocks, Democrats invested outnumber Republicans in only three companies: General Electric, MetLife, and Pfizer. (General Electric is classified in the energy and natural resources sector for this report, due to its energy subsidiary, GE Power, which operates an oilfield services division.)
Overall, Republican senators own more in stock investments – between $18.8m and $63.7m – than Democrats, whose stock ownership is worth roughly half of that range, between $9.3m and $31.6m.
Aside from the Wireless Telecom Group, in which Senator Rick Scott of Florida has as much as $3m invested, the top public stocks by investment amount are Apple (between $798,000 and $2.2m), Microsoft ($588,000 to $2.2m), and Alphabet ($577,000 to $1.8m). Ownership in Amazon, which is vying for a $10bn defense contract, is not far behind at between $423,000 and $1.3m.
Wells Fargo, the financial giant that has paid numerous fines for its frequently fraudulent practices, is the bank that has attracted the most investment dollars from senators: as much as $1.5m. Also among the top stocks are telecom companies Crown Castle International ($385,000 to $1.2m), Verizon ($407,000 to $1m), and AT&T ($250,000 to $925,000).
Breaking down the Senators’ wealth
Because of Hoeven’s big investment in Westbrand Bank Holding Company, he has by far the most money in corporate stocks from the five sectors analyzed by Sludge and the Guardian.
Feinstein is followed by Senator David Perdue, who owns as much as $6.4m invested. In addition to his considerable financial sector stock, the former Dollar General CEO has stock holdings worth as much as $2.8m in the energy and natural resources sector and up to $2m in the communications and electronics sector.
YOU CAN'T FIGHT CORRUPTION IF YOUR OWN POLITICAL OFFICIALS ARE THE CORRUPTION!
The Silicon Valley Illuminati Use Gawker Media, Gizmodo Media and Jalopnik To Character Assassinate Business Enemies And Political Adversaries In The Most Evil Manners Possible
Journalism has taken quite a beating since the turn of the century. This is true on the business side of the equation and regarding its reputation as a non-biased source of information. The adversarial relationship between the president and the Fourth Estate has not dissipated since Donald J. Trump was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2017. And a good argument could be made that it’s gotten even more ugly in the public square. This war of words has turned into an all-out frontal assault on those the legacy press perceives as its enemy: the political right. So, it’s worth checking in on the state of the battle. Who’s winning? Who’s losing? And perhaps more significantly: How effectively is the war being waged?
The Bloody Inkwell
It’s not difficult to determine who is being targeted. The legacy press has set its sights on the right, but within that category the Illuminati are gunning for three types of adversaries: well-known conservative individuals, large and small organizations, and public citizens. As for the how, the big-city scribes have chosen the sniper attack as their primary operational-tactical strategy. That is, establish a cover position, lie in wait, and pick off the enemy one by one.
Historically, the chief business of newspapers and television networks has been the peddling of information. Now that the media elites are locked in a battle for their very existence, their raison d’être has morphed into political advocacy. Trafficking in defamation, innuendo, half-truths, and more, the Fourth Estate has been working overtime to slay those it perceives to be the lurking conservative beasts. This poison-pen approach has resulted in nothing less than a toxic political atmosphere where all bets are off. And frankly, it’s getting bloody out there.
Here are but a few illustrations:
Number 1. The Well-known Individual: The recent New York Times allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh are a prime example. Guns ablaze, the Old Grey Lady published an article regarding an allegation of sexual misconduct that is not new. It’s been reported the FBI may have known about it, but with a victim who was not prepared to go on the record, nothing came of it. And why should it? The “victim” says she doesn’t even remember the “sexual advance” by Kavanaugh involving his male anatomy. A fact omitted, incredibly, by The Times.
But that didn’t stop the NYT from igniting a media frenzy with innuendo and scurrilous defamatory accusations. “This is just one more nail in the coffin of The Grey Lady’s credibility,” wrote Liberty Nation’s chief political correspondent Graham Noble. “It also exposes this new assault on Kavanaugh for what it is: a politically motivated smear, the ultimate aim of which is to prevent the Supreme Court issuing opinions influenced by conservative or originalist thought – particularly on the subject of abortion.”
Kavanaugh is merely one of many well-known individuals who have been targeted by the Fourth Estate. Advocacy journalism was responsible for Stephen Moore stepping down from a nomination to the Federal Reserve Board. Moore went on Liberty Nation Radio and said his wife and family couldn’t take the barrage of negative stories about him day after day for things he posted on social media in jest.
Then there’s former Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta, who was chased off after the media transferred responsibility for the Jeffrey Epstein affair to him. And although it went unsaid, one must figure that a big part of former Press Secretary Sarah Sanders’ resignation — following media hounding of her family in public places — was prompted by incessant political attacks from a vicious and rancorous media. And there are oh so many more.
Number 2. Small Groups: Is there anyone out there who remembers the IRS scandal under the venomous talons of Lois Lerner? The scheme targeted the 501(c)3 tax-exempt status of small groups. As reported previously by Liberty Nation, “These fledgling organizations were essentially put through a bureaucratic wringer that included ‘long delays in getting approvals, and some faced the same kinds of intrusive questions about donors, personal beliefs and even their activities at their unrelated jobs.’” Initially ignored by the media elites, this scandal succeeded in shutting down hundreds of conservative voices – including LN’s parent organization – until the revolting practice bubbled to the surface in a class-action suit filed – and ultimately won – by the persecuted. What was the legacy media’s role in all this? It was two-pronged: disregard and deny.
Not giving this scandal the requisite ink such an atrocity deserved wasn’t enough. Next came the effort to deny the existence of the targeting altogether. Newsweek, for instance, republished an article titled “Remember the IRS Scandal? It Was Fake News All Along.” While the big publishers and networks weren’t behind this misconduct by Lerner and her henchmen, they certainly didn’t bring their power and influence to bear in helping correct it. In the words of the brilliant legal mind of Alan Shore from Boston Legal, “All it takes for evil to succeed is for good people to say, ‘It’s a business.’” Circulation, ratings, numbers are the name of the game.
Number 3. We, the People: A popular meme shows President Trump pointing his finger like Uncle Sam and saying, “In reality, they’re not after me. They’re after you. I’m just in the way.” Perhaps the reason for its popularity is that there is some truth to it.
All those deplorable hillbillies out there in fly-over country are fair game for the big-city news outlets. Some may remember an article published by a member of the well-dressed elite media. Vogue printed an article attacking white women who voted for Trump. “As sure as black women have proven themselves to be the often-underappreciated backbone of the Democratic party, white women voters are establishing themselves as maddeningly, confusingly … unsisterly.” Without a doubt, those white female Trump voters took a nasty public beating for quite a while.
Much like in the IRS scandal, the advocacy media used tactics attacking those with whom they politically disagreed and then denied the existence of the underlying story altogether. In October 2018, Time magazine published an article titled “Donald Trump Didn’t Really Win 52% of White Women in 2016.”
A Venomous Revolution
An information revolution is without a doubt underway, and those in the press who were the sovereign lords for so long see their influence slipping away like sand through an hourglass. In their desperation, they use every unscrupulous means possible to take down their conservative adversaries. Left in the wake of this conflict are conservative individuals, organizations, and average citizens, the casualties left to lie in a pool of disparagement, insinuation, implication, allegation, and innuendo.
How much longer will this last? That, dear readers, may depend upon whether the American people buy what the legacy media sell. Perhaps the American elite press is putting all its money on the words of one of its most illustrious scribes. It was H.L. Mencken who said, “Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.” Or just maybe the final act in this war room will be the words of Anonymous: “Sometimes, it’s best to sit back, let someone underestimate your intelligence, and watch them hang themselves.”
At one time these men owned the U.S. White House, their associates and employees staffed it and history has proven that 100% of federal policies at the time benefited their stock holdings and harmed their competitors, almost exclusively. It was Tammany Hall on an epic scale. Gary D. Conley, Seth Rich, Rajeev Motwani, Tom Perkins, and hundreds of others knew their secrets and turned up dead.
Dozens of rich and influential tech men surrounded Jeffrey Epstein. They knew that what they were doing was wrong. That's why they were so secretive about it.
Driving the news: In the aftermath of a blockbuster report from The New Yorker's Ronan Farrow — which details that MIT Media Lab's director Joi Ito flew to Epstein's private island twice and accepted more than $8 million of donations from him — Ito resigned on Saturday from MIT Media Lab, left his board seat with the New York Times Company, and resigned from the MacArthur Foundation. This is only the beginning of the fall of EVERY one of these collusion-based crooks that manipulated our government and public decency.
- Leon Black remains the chairman and CEO of private equity giant Apollo; he's also the chairman of the board of the Museum of Modern Art. Black donated $5.5 million to the Media Lab at Epstein's behest, on top of a $10 million donation that he made directly to Epstein's own foundation in 2015.
- Bill Gates donated $2 million to the Media Lab in October 2014; Ito claimed at the time that the gift was "directed by Jeffrey Epstein". Gates asked that his name be kept out of any public discussion of the donation.
- Reid Hoffman, the venture capitalist and founder of LinkedIn, hosted dinners for Epstein featuring the likes of Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg. He also sits on the jury of the Media Lab's Disobedience Award. (Epstein received an orb, which looks exactly like the Disobedience Award, for his service to the Lab.) When author and fellow juror Anand Giridharadas raised questions about the award's ties to Epstein, Fat Reid Hoffman (a Silicon Valley "Godfather") was the man who slapped him down.Hoffman covertly finances and runs some of the largest radical media groups in America.
- Outside the Media Lab there are many other names. The UK's Prince Andrew was close to Epstein both before and after Epstein's conviction, as was lawyer Alan Dershowitz. There are multiple connections between Epstein and Harvard, including a "special connection" with Cheryl Sandberg's mentor: Lawrence Summers. Naturally there are massive ties to Bill Clinton, too.
Epstein's enablers flew on his jets and visited his island and did multi-million-dollar deals with him even after he was convicted and jailed on a charge of soliciting underage girls for prostitution. Now they are starting to be held to account for their complicity.
None of these men are giving straight answers to questions about their involvement with Epstein. Black and Gates, in particular, are not explaining why they gave millions of dollars to the Media Lab in secret, with Epstein claiming full credit for those donations.
The bottom line: Epstein abused children, ruining dozens or even hundreds of lives while consorting merrily with his plutocratic friends. Those friends might have looked the other way at the time, but now — finally — they're beginning to be held accountable. They will be ground into the dirt for their crimes against children and the public, in general!
WHO ARE THE CROOKS THAT ATTACKED US AND ENGAGED IN THE CRIMES?:
THE CROOKS - THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PLACED UNDER LIFE-TIME SURVEILLANCE BY THE PUBLIC:
THESE ARE THE FOLKS WHO ARE THE CROOKS BEHIND "THE DEEP STATE" AKA "CORPORATE ANTIFA" AKA "THE SILICON VALLEY MAFIA". THEY EITHER PAID BRIBES, TOOK BRIBES OR OTHERWISE ENGAGED IN CRIMINAL CORRUPTION.
THIS IS THE HIT LIST OF THOSE BEING EXPOSED, WATCHED, SUED, TERMINATED AND REPORTED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT USING 100% LEGAL TACTICAL RESOURCES. EXTREME-DEEP DOSSIERS HAVE BEEN PREPARED ON EACH ONE. FBI INVESTIGATIONS ARE DEMANDED FOR EACH PERSON LISTED BELOW:
Follow-the-money and the emails! We did!
This is who financed and operated the attacks, illicit manipulations and anti-trust violations. These are the ones that everyone is working on exposing, indicting and TAKING DOWN:
- A.J. Delaurio – Defamation-for-sale blogger **
- Abound Solar - Criminally corrupt crony campaign finance front operation. (Terminated)
- Adam Dachis – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Adam Weinstein – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Adrian Covert – Defamation-for-sale blogger **
- Adrien Chen – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Al Mottur and Manuel Ortiz, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck **
- Alan Henry – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Albert Burneko – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Alex Balk – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Alexander Pareene – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Alexandra Philippides – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Allison Spinner – Wife of Steve Spinner and lawyer at WSGR and Solyndra who helped Feinstein rig the Solyndra cash ((Under investigation. All assets being tracked and terminated.) **
- Allison Wentz – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Alphabet - Privacy abuse, spy-on-the-public, Fake News election rigger, Clinton/DNC scheme financier (Under Federal and EU investigation) **
- Andrew Collins – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Andrew Magary – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Andrew McCormack
- Andrew Orin – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Andy Barbour, Smith-Free Group **
- Andy Bechtolsheim – VC- **
- Aneesh Chopra
- Angelica Alzona – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Anna Merlan – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Ariana Cohen – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Arnold Schwarzenegger – Governor (Accused of political bribery and kickbacks; tax evasion, illicit deal organization with Russians and more…)
- Ashley Feinberg – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Austin Lau
- Ava Gyurina – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Barack Obama – Chicago politician **
- Barry Petchesky – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Bill Daley – White House strong-arm (Forced to resign)(he is now under investigation) **
- Bill Gurley
- Bill Lockyer – Calif State finance head (Under investigation and sex scandal conflicts, charged with corruption by media. Assets and ownerships under investigation) **
- Brendan I. Koerner – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Brendan O’Connor – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Brent Rose – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Brian Goncher – Deloitte VC intermediary in the stock market rigging (He is now under investigation)(accused of political bribery and kickbacks; tax evasion, and more…) **
- Brian Hickey – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Brobeck Law Firm
- Camila Cabrer – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Carl Gordon
- Chad Hurley
- Cheryl Sandberg – Facebook boss, reports to Larry Summers **
- Choire Sicha – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Chris Jennings, Jennings Policy Strategies **
- Chris Mohney – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Chuck Brain, Capitol Hill Strategies Inc. **
- Civis Analytics – Social manipulation group **
- Clover Hope – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Covington & Burling **
- Dan Tate Jr., Capitol Solutions
- Daniel Cohen – DOE Legal counsel who assisted in the Steven Chu scam (Sent packing/fired/forced to resign) **
- Daniel Morgan – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Dark Money Group relay Inside Google
- David Axelrod – White House strategist who helped stage the quid-pro-quo (Sent packing/fired/forced to resign)(he is now under investigation)(accused of political bribery and kickbacks; tax evasion, and more…) **
- David Castagnetti **
- David Danielson
- David Drummond – Lawyer/Lobbyist– Google, bribes expert for DC and EU regions. Cheated on wife with Google employees. (Under investigation. Quail Road, Woodside, CA home bugged) **
- David Matthews – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- David Mott
- David Plouffe – White House money packager. Arranged deals between VC campaign Donors (Forced to Resign. Under investigation) **
- David Prend
- David Sacks
- David Sandalow **
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz **
- Denis McDonough – White House adviser **
- Diana Moskovitz – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Dianne Feinstein – California politician **
- Draper - Fisher – VC firm (Campaign funder who received massive windfalls from Russian mining & tech start-up rigging) **
- Eleanor Shechet – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Elizabeth Spiers – Defamation-for-sale blogger **
- Elizabeth Starkey – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Elon Musk – CEO – Tesla (He is now under investigation & in multiple lawsuits for fraud)(accused of political bribery and kickbacks; tax evasion, and more…) ( All of his personal assets, investments and portfolio holdings are under investigation ) **
- Emanuel Rouvelas, K&L Gates **
- Emily Gould – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Emily Herzig – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Emma Carmichael – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Eric Holder – Attorney General- DOJ (Forced to resign) (Charged with staff & VC Protections and blockade of FBI and Special Prosecutor deployments in order to run the cover-up) **
- Eric Paley
- Eric Schmidt – Owner- Google (He is now under investigation)(accused of political bribery, sex addiction abuse and kickbacks; tax evasion, and more…) **
- Eric Strickland – Head of Auto Safety agency under DOT (Sent packing/fired/forced to resign)(he is now under investigation. Charged with cover-up of Tesla and GM auto dangers he had known about) **
- Erin Ryan – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Ethan Sommer – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Eyal Ebel – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Facebook - Privacy abuse, spy-on-the-public, Fake News election rigger, Clinton/DNC scheme financier ( Failing, rapidly decreasing users and increasing fake ad stats disclosures ) **
- Fisker - Criminally corrupt crony campaign finance front operation. (Terminated)
- Fred Graefe, Law Offices of Frederick H. Graefe **
- Fusion GPS – Defamation and journalist bribery service **
- Gabriel Burt
- Gabrielle Bluestone – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Gabrielle Darbyshire – Defamation-for-sale blogger and attack services director **
- Gawker Media – DNC/Clinton/Obama character assassination media tool (In Mid-Termination) **
- Georgina K. Faircloth – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Gerald Cassidy and Gregg Hartley, Cassidy & Associates **
- Gilman Louie – VC, founder on IN-Q-Tel **
- Gizmodo Media – DNC/Clinton/Obama character assassination media tool ( Failing, rapidly decreasing users and increasing fake ad stats disclosures ) **
- Goldman Sachs – Financial packager (Suspected of staging most of the TARP/DOE deals for personal gain & insider payouts) **
- Google, Inc. – Data harvesting company(Ran media attacks, stock market pump and dump PR hype and character assassinations)(accused of political bribery and kickbacks; tax evasion, and more…) (charged by EU, and most nations, with multiple abuses of the public. Has totally lost the trust of the public. Revenue loss increasing geometrically.) **
- Gregory Howard – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Greylock Capital – Silicon Valley Insider trading operator and covert campaign financier (Under investigation) **
- Hamilton Nolan – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Hannah Keyser – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Harry Reid – Senator- Solar factory guru, Congress lead (Accused of political bribery and kickbacks; tax evasion, and more…Forced out of Congress in shame) **
- Heather Deitrich – Defamation-for-sale blogger **
- Heather Podesta, Heather Podesta + Partners with her husband, Tony. **
- Hillary Clinton – Dynastic politician **
- Hudson Hongo – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Hugo Schwyzer – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Hunter Slaton – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Ian Fette – Defamation-for-sale blogger and Google, Gawker, Jalopnik, Gizmodo media assassin **
- In-Q-Tel, Inc. – CIA off-shoot associated with Eric Schmidt, Google, Elon Musk and the Cartel leaders. Ran “hit-jobs” on Silicon Valley VC adversaries and reporters (Sued, under investigation, exposed in multiple documentaries, under investigation for Cocaine trafficking. Removal of charity status demanded) **
- Ira Ehrenpreis – VC Campaign backer (He is now under investigation)(accused of political bribery and kickbacks; tax evasion, and more…) ( All of his personal assets, investments and portfolio holdings are under investigation) **
- Irin Carmon – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Ivanpah Solar - Criminally corrupt crony Google campaign finance front operation. (In failure mode)
- Jack Lew
- Jack Quinn, Quinn Gillespie & Associates
- Jacque Littlefield – VC, Dead
- Jalopnik – Online defamation facade political publication. Pretends to be about cars but is DNC hit job rag **
- James Bronkema – West Coast Money Man for David Rockefeller and Feinstein financier (Dead)
- James Brown Jr – Obamacare HHS Programming and Operations lead in California (Arrested for corruption)
- James J. Cooke – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- James King – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Jared Cohen – Google boss and international political manipulator - **
- Jawed Karim
- Jay Carney – White House press lead (Forced to resign) **
- Jeff Berman and David Russell, Bryan Cave. Berman, the former delegate counter for President Obama’s 2008 campaign **
- Jeff Lieberman
- Jeff Peck, Peck, Madigan, Jones & Stewart. Once an aide to then-Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.) on the Senate Judiciary Committee **
- Jeffrey Zients **
- Jennifer Ouellette – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Jeremy Stoppelman
- Jerry Brown – California politician **
- Jesse Oxfeld – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Jessica Cohen – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Jesus Diaz – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Jillian Schulz – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Jim Blanchard and Ilia Rodriguez, DLA Piper. Blanchard, a former Democratic governor of Michigan, and Rodriguez, an ex-lobbyist for the Center for American Progress **
- Jim Breyer – VC and CIA intermediary **
- Jim Goetz
- Jimmy Ryan, Elmendorf | Ryan
- Joanna Rothkopf – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Joe Lonsdale – VC, famous for rape and abuse scandal and domestic spying via Palantir **
- Joe Rhodes – White House shill **
- Joel Johnson, The Glover Park Group. The former aide to Sen. Tom Daschle (D-S.D.) **
- Johanna Shelton **
- John Cook – Defamation-for-sale blogger and director of media assassins group **
- John Doerr – Owner – Kleiner Perkins. “Godfather” – Silicon Valley Cartel (He is now under investigation)(accused of political bribery and kickbacks; tax evasion, and more…)( All of his personal assets, investments and portfolio holdings are under investigation ) **
- John Herrman – Defamation-for-sale blogger **
- John Lindfors
- John Podesta – White House adviser **
- John Raffaelli, Capitol Counsel. **
- Jonathan Silver – DOE VC (Sent packing/fired/forced to resign)(he is now under investigation. Shamed in media for epic failures) **
- Jordan Sargent – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Joseph Keenan Trotter – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Josh Ackil and Matt Tanielian, Franklin Square Group. With clients including Apple, Google and Intel, the two Democrats are among the elite lobbyists for Silicon Valley in Washington. **
- Josh Kopelman **
- Josh Stein – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Joshua Wright
- JP Gan
- Julia Allison – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Julianne E. Shepherd – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Julie Domenick, Multiple Strategies LLC. The Democratic lobbyist **
- Justin Hyde – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Kamala Harris – Crooked Senator directed by investment banker husband **
- Kate Dries – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Katharine Trendacosta – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Katherine Drummond – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Kathy Zoi **
- Keith Rabois - VC **
- Kelly Stout – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Ken Alex – Scheme adviser to Jerry Brown **
- Ken Duberstein and Marti Thomas, The Duberstein Group. Duberstein was floated as a candidate for Obama’s chief of staff before the president chose Bill Daley, while Thomas is a Democratic vet who worked in the Clinton Treasury Department. **
- Ken Howery – VC **
- Kenneth Kies, Federal Policy Group
- Kerrie Uthoff – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Kevin Draper – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Kleiner Perkins – Campaign funding VC who (Received massive windfalls from Russian mining & tech start-up rigging. Sued. Under investigation. All assets being tracked ) **
- Lacey Donohue – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Lachlan Seward – Energy Department gatekeeper, dirty schemes operator for Steven Chu **
- Larry O’Brien, OB-C Group. O’Brien is one of the most potent Democratic fixers in the country and has a personal connection to Fusion GPS and Google insider deals **
- Larry Page – Google Boss, technology thief and covert political campaign financier **
- Larry Summers – VC **
- Licy Do Canto, The DoCanto Group. The former aide to Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) and the late Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.)
- Lisa Kountoupes, Kountoupes Consulting. The former aide to Rep. John Dingell (D-Mich.) **
- Lloyd Craig Blankfein – VC and Sachs boss **
- Lucy Haller – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Luke Malone – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Luke Nosek
- Madeleine Davies – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Marc Andreessen - VC **
- Margaret Sullivan – VC, USAID Boss, Tom Steyer’s partner and Hillary Clinton best friend
- Mario Aguilar – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Mario Rosatti – VC and insider lawyer **
- Mark Isakowitz, Fierce, Isakowitz and Blalock. Isakowitz and his lobby shop scored a coup this year when Apple and Facebook both signed up as clients in a two-week span **
- Mark Kadesh, Kadesh & Associates. Kadesh, once chief of staff to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), has an A-list of California Silicon Valley ANTIFA-like clients **
- Mark Zuckerberg – Facebook Boss **
- Martin LaGod - Firelake VC and political manipulator **
- Marty Paone, Prime Policy Group. Paone spent decades on Capitol Hill working for Senate Democrats **
- Mary Meeker – VC **
- Matt Hardigree – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Matt Novak – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Matt Rogers – VC and pass-through conduit **
- Max Levchin - VC **
- Mckinsey Consulting – The firm you hire to rig white papers and insider hires in government positions for the Palo Alto Mafia **
- Megan Smith
- Melissa Schulman, The Bockorny Group. A former aide to Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) - **
- Michael Ballaban – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Michael Dobbs – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Michael Eisenberg
- Michael Moritz - VC
- Michael Spinelli – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Mikey Dickerson
- Mitch Feuer and Robert Griner, Rich Feuer Group. Goldman Sachs lobbyist **
- Morrison and Foerster **
- Nancy Pelosi – California politician **
- Nathan Parker
- Neal Ungerleider – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Neerag Agrawal
- Nicholas Aster – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Nicholas Guido Denton – Defamation-for-sale blogger and head of the Gawker, Gizmodo, Jalopnik sleaze tabloid empire **
- Nick Allard, Thomas Hale Boggs Jr., Micah Green, Jonathan Yarowsky and Edward Newberry, Patton Boggs **
- Omar Kardoudi – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Owen Thomas – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Patrick George – Defamation-for-sale blogger and Character Assassination expert **
- Patrick Laffoon – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Patrick Redford – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Perkins Coie – Campaign cash conduit law firm **
- Peter Fenton
- Peter Thiel – VC **
- Pierre Omidyar – Defamation-for-sale blogger **
- Rahm Emanuel – White House boss **
- Raj Gupta – VC, arrested
- Rakesh Saxeena – Canadian in-house arrest, arms dealer, western political packager (arrested)
- Ray Lane – VC **
- Reid Hoffman – VC and sex.com partner with Gary Kremen **
- Rich Gold, Kathryn Lehman and Gerry Sikorski, Holland & Knight **
- Rich Juzwiak – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Richard Blakely – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Richard Blum – VC and director/husband of Dianne Feinstein **
- Richard Rushfield – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Rick Kessler - Dow Lohnes Government Strategies **
- Robert Finger – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Robert Gibbs – White press office head **
- Robert Raben, The Raben Group. Raben, a former aide to Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) and Clinton Justice Department official **
- Robert Sorokanich – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Robert Van Heuvelen, VH Strategies **
- Roelof Botha
- Rory Waltzer – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Rosa Golijan – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Russel Simmons
- Ryan Brown – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Ryan Goldberg – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Sam Faulkner Biddle – Defamation-for-sale blogger, Runs a large part of the Anti-GOP blog programs **
- Sam Woolley – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Samar Kalaf – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Sander Lurie - SNR Denton **
- Sandi Stuart - Clark & Weinstock
- Sanjay Wagle – VC
- Sarah Ramey – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Scott Shleiffer
- Sergy Brin – Google boss, sex addict and oligarch **
- Shannon Marie Donnelly – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Shep McAllister – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Solyndra Solar Company – FBI raided corrupt Clean Tech company invested in by Feinstein’s (terminated)
- Sophie Kleeman – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- SpaceX – Elon Musk company that Obama gave part of NASA to in exchange for campaign conduits **
- Stephen Totilo – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Steve Chen
- Steve Jurvetson – VC embroiled in sex abuse charges and money laundering investigations **
- Steve McBee, McBee Strategic **
- Steve Perry and Andy Wright, Dutko Grayling
- Steve Rattner – White House car czar, indicted for fraud **
- Steve Spinner – Energy Department manipulation expert, Wife was Solyndra’s lawyer **
- Steve Westly – VC **
- Steven Chu – Secretary of Energy – The most corrupt in US history **
- Tamar Winberg – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Taryn Schweitzer – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Taylor McKnight – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Ted Schlein
- Tesla Motors – Car Company that conduits money to campaigns **
- The Groundwork – Social manipulation group
- Thomas Jolly, Jolly/Rissler. Jolly is founding chairman of the Washington Caucus **
- Thorin Klosowski – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Tim Draper – VC **
- Tim Marchman – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Timothy Burke – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Tobey Grumet Segal – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Todd Park – IT manipulator inside White House **
- Tom Ley – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Tom O’Donnell, Gephardt Government Affairs Group. O’Donnell and his former Capitol Hill boss, ex-House Democratic Leader Richard Gephardt (Mo.), **
- Tom Perkins – KPCB Palo Alto Mafia founder (dead)
- Tom Scocca – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Tom Sheridan, The Sheridan Group. **
- Tom Steyer – VC **
- Tomorrow Ventures – Social manipulation group **
- Tony Podesta, Podesta Group **
- Veronica de Souza – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- Victor Fazio, Joel Jankowsky, Scott Parven and Bill Paxon, Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld. Fazio, Jankowsky, Parven and Paxon - lobbyists - Akin Gump **
- Viktor Vekselberg – Russian business entity **
- Vinod Khosla - VC **
- Wes Siler – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- William Haisley – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- William Turton – Defamation-for-sale blogger
- The Wilson Sonsini Insider Partner Staff Club **
- Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich and Rosatti **